Sunday, July 23, 2006

~~~


Here's a blog I would like to share... this is SG Wannabe's MV, The song of this clip is Patner for life. (Part 1)

Ah so lazy to blog this days. I have many things to blog about but I'm just lazy.
I don't know what course to study right now and I find that some of my family members were thinkin I'm unrealistic. All these while I thought all of them were supporting me but now at this moment i think its the other way round. Yea I realize that my aim were so high it seems it would be really impposible for me to attain it. But in the other hand, if I did not aim at all will my dreams would have any chances to be attain? I don't think so. So why not I put an aim at least try to achieve it. Yea, people who had eaten salted knows what the best, yea things wouldnt come my way, but can't i just work on something i wanted? is it wrong? Yea I know I'm stubborn but I just cant let my dreams slip away from my hands. I would not like to spend my another part of my life working on something I'm not interested in. Yea most of you think the changes in me werent that good because i'm to exposed, but hey if i dont use what i had learned so whats the uses me going through all these, it would be a waste.
I really dont know what I can do, but work hard and pray that what I really hope all these while I could attain it someday....

Argh~~ I miss Dbsg's concert last Friday. A lttle regret right now..
Btw Beng ar.. we din kutuk you leh... we presenting you our message... *whisper*If we wanna kutuk we kutuk at ur back la..... Haiya~~ we so nice make a video for you some more said we kutuk you... but ok la at least you said we rocks-- fair la...Hahah...

okie gotta go now~~!!
keurom =)

This is SG Wannabe 2nd part... the song I forget whats the name edi.. but this MV is really awesome... I can see the crew had put lots of effort on working it. SG Wannabe.. Yay!!!!

susara kimchi-ed @ 7:50 PM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just follow ur dream,tyng...don giv up!

July 23, 2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger susara said...

Ahh!!! thanks so much!!!

July 26, 2006 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com